Twinkle_eyed's Feedback
+1 for organizing a group order

Thank you! Happy
+1 for running the Leeke GO!

Once again, it was a smoothly run, and well-organized GO. Twinkle_eyed's got this down to a science, and whenever I need a wig, if she's got a GO going on, you can bet I'm on it. Thanks so much! I got the wigs today, and everything is great! grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for Leeke GO! Still waiting on one wig from Leeke that they didn't have ready to ship with the rest of the order.
Edit: Got the second one. Thanks!
+1 for a great seller! I bought a Cornice from her and she arrived in great condition and packed like a professional! Thank you sooo much! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller! Perfect transaction, great communication and great dolls. Thanks so much! smile
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for an amazing seller!! Quick, concientious, helpful, etc.Thanks so very much!!
+1 as a seller! Another absolutely perfect transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from twinkle_eyed again in the future! smile
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a seller! Thanks so much for a smooth transaction. I love my new Byul ! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 seller I bought a doll from twinkle_eyed. She went out of her way to take pictures of my new doll. <3 My new girl arrived quickly. She's in amazing condition!
+1
I bought a wig and it arrived super fast. Great to deal with and super nice. Thanks!
+1 for a wonderful seller!

Great communication and quick shipment. A very sweet person - this transaction was a very positive experience!!
+1 as a seller! Happy
Very nice, great communication, quick shipping; the wigs are beautiful! Thank you so much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 As a seller excellent communcation and fast shipping thank you very much. yayLOL
+1 as a seller

A very positive buyer experience! Wonderful sale with bonus of free shipping (greatly appreciated that)! Pleasant communications, quick shipping. Delighted! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller

Bought a couple of wigs and she was fast and courteous.