camouflage's feedback
+1 a great seller, fast shipping and great communication
+1 as a great seller! Very polite and friendly. smile

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1 positive!

My second purchase and the shipping was incredibly fast! Thank you!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller

Great item, arrived very quickly, thank you smile

+1 as a seller, very understanding a pleasant to work with!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller

Item was in great condition, shipped very quickly, and had great communication grin
+1 as a seller! It was shipped fast ,comunication for A+ !! Item came safetly grin yay!
+1 the dresses arrived today and they are lovely! Thankyou smile
Want List: Melissa <3 Suiseiseki <3
+1 for Sala's wig ^^ It was in very good condition, thank you!
+1 Seller. Received my Blond Pullip Wig in amazing condition today. Nicely packaged, even though the envelope was a little torn going through customs. Doll wig was safely sealed in a ziplock. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller. I bought Peter Pan's stock from her. Communication was great and item was quickly sent, carefully packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1

sold me an Azone shirt and i love it ^^ a pleasure doing business with
+1 received bonita wig and love it, thanks so much!
+1 Seller.

Fast shipping and very professional! Thanks again, lovely transaction.
+1 for a great seller

bought a type 4 from her and it came really fast and im so happy with it ^^