Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Price Check??
I've never sold a custom pullip before, but I will be selling my custom Junpier soon and I have no idea how to price her. I have a couple of people already interested in her, but I don't even know where to start at pricing.. can anyone help me with that? Am I even in the right forum for that? :sp 2:

Here's a couple of pictures of her to get an idea..

[Image: NewPullip046.jpg]
[Image: NewPullip055-1.jpg]

Thank you for your help!
Hi! I would price her based on how much she was when you bought her and how much time you put into her. She is very cute. Good luck selling!

For Example:
Papin - $ 90
Time - $ 10
Total - $100
23 Pullips, 4 Dals, 1 Byul, 4 Taeyangs, 2 Isuls at home! Happy

Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee_couture/

My Feedback: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=540001

It is very difficult to price customs, generally is is based on how good the artist is and how desirable the doll is Some people consider customs to be worth more and others think it devalues a pullip.

I would say she is a beautiful custom and $100 is a good place to start with offers smile
She is lovely. I agree that $100 is a good starting place.
Thanks for your help... annd your compliments! Happy

obviouszebra.... when I first started getting into Pullips, I was one of those people who couldn't imagine touching their faces with any kind of customizing... but after seeing some of the gorgeous dolls that were products of some very talented customizers, I decided to try my hand at it. I really enjoy it, and now see almost all of them as potential customs... LOL. Ok, not really.. I have 6 girls now and only 2 of them are customized.. I'd never change my Sui or Asuka.. (Of course I say that NOW... I may change my mind.. Tongue )
ohhhh... I may be biased but I would price her around $150. smile
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

It also depends if you are selling her nude or with clothing, and what quality the wig is. It looks like you have done a really good job on her though. You could put her up for sale and ask for offers starting at a certain amount. I think that is the best way to go with customs
The going price for a custom is whatever someone is willing to pay. And what you're willing to part with her for. smile

Usually, for customs, the best bet is ebay because it opens your doll to the widest possible audience. Generally, if you get two people who LOVE the custom it will drive the price up considerably.

The best thing to do is to ask for feelers and give yourself an amount of time to collect various offers. Good luck!

P.S. I think she's adorable!