joyinthedance - feedback
+1 as a buyer. She recently adopted my Lead Taeyang, and was very polite and nice throughout the transaction. Payment was made quickly, too. Thank you!
+1 as buyer, great communication and fast payment. Thanks again smile
+1 for a nice buyer. Fast payment and good communication. Thanks!^^
+1 as a buyer. Paid quickly and with great communication. smile Who could ask for more?
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a wonderful seller!

I bought her Rement kitchen, and it was in perfect condition and came really quickly -- like two days later! All communication was friendly and really pleasant, too! Thanks again!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as buyer! Prompt payment and great communication! Thanks again ^^
+1 for a great buyer! So sweet, super prompt with payment - a seller's dream! Thank you!
+1 She contacted me because she had something from my wishlist so I bought it off of her. It was sent super fast! I can't wait to put them on my new guy. smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 awesome seller! Came to me nice and fast! Now my Kirakishou can have nice new arms and one of my type 3 girls can now have a type 4!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
1+ as a buyer - purchased Princess Ann's dress. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller.
I adopted her custom pullip Penny. Fast shipping & friendly communication. Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! Thank you! ^^
+1 as a seller!
I bought her modified Lead. He came in excellent condition and really fast smile
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
+1 as a buyer!!! thank you very muchgrin
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe
+1 for a great seller. I just received my Dal hobbits from joyinthedance, and they arrived very quickly and were packaged perfectly. Definitely would buy again!
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!