usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page
+1 as a buyer! Sold some books and they were paid for right away(: Thanks again!
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a seller.
Thanks a million, very nice and great communication, thanks as well for lovely drawn that you made, I love it. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1
thank you! very nice seller <3
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

This is a late post, sorry! >.<

Another great deal, got two dolls and two wigs and they arrived sound and safe! grin

Thank you!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a split partner, excellent communication, an absolute delight to work with would not hesitate to do business with again Happy
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for a great sale

sold me Angrys hat and both of Ceils wig - thank you so much - shipping was fast and always let me know what was going on - a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 for a fantastic seller! Sold me the cutest little sailor dress and sent it with the sweetest little note! Thank you very much! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller! Very quick shipping, and everything was in great shape!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 positive!!!

The outfit was perfect! quick shipmen! Thanks for all
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2
+1 as a seller!
I bought various items from her and they all arrived safely!
Very pleasant to work with, and I'd definitely buy from again! ^___^
+1 as a fantastic seller. Fantastic communication, fast delivery... 100% recommended grin
+1 as a seller. Shipped safe and secure. A nice gal to deal with all around. smile
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 as a seller!! Really thanks for all!!!! 100%
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2
Item: I bought Marianne's complete stock + wig (part of a split with Applecandy)
Date: Early-Mid Oct 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as seller. Great communication and kindly answer all my inquiries. My package was well packed and arrive safely. This was a long transaction since it was a 3 ways communication as part of a split and we weren't always online around the same time. However, once the detail were settled my package was ship in a timely manner. The only reason it took so long to get to me was because the package was returned to the sender and she need to reship it to me.^^' Anyhow, I'm really happy with my items, thank you.~wink
+1 as a seller. I bought Mir's stock, and it is fabulous. Well packed, fast shipping, and even some cute little extras. I would definitely deal with Usagi again. It was a pleasure.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None