captainfantastic's feedback
+1 super positive. did a custom doll for me and I absolutely love her. thank you so so much!!
+1 as a fantastic buyer! Highly recommended! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer! She's as truly fantastic as her name, a very nice person to deal with with great communication!!
+1 as an awesome seller yay
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 for being a great Luts GO participant and paying quickly. Thanks!
+1 for participating in my GO. Paid quickly smile
+1 forgot all about the lingerie i bought from you, thanks for sending it and hope you are feeling well.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 for a great sale

bought a princes dress from her and surprised me with a second dress yay
+1 as a buyer. Her communication was very timely and pleasant, quick to pay and overall just a nice easy transaction. I'm glad Rovam got the makeover she deserved and I hope you enjoy her! LOL
+ 1 as a wonderful buyer, communication was excellent and she was very easy to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with again grin
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 positive for quick payment, enjoy!
Great buyer, fast payment, friendly communication! Would definitely be happy to do business with any time.
+1 as a buyer for my Uncanricky doll. Thank you!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+1 as a seller ... my god her sewing skills *faints*

bought a custom Gir suit and thing swere just smashingly good! i'd give her extra points if i could lol super patient and understanding too smile

thank you for the best transaction ever captianfantastic! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
+1 as a buyer. She bought a nude Mir from me. Payment was quick and communication was great!