Feedback for Foxi
Hi Everyone!
I would so much appreciate feedback from anyone who has purchased from my etsy shop -> Foxifaeri on Etsy or my web shop -> The FOXI Shop

Thank You!!!

Selling
positive - 1
neutral -
negative -

Buying
positive -
neutral -
negative -
[Image: 3778992715_c972a4255d.jpg]
+1 for a fantastic shop!!
Just recieved a new Obitsu and hands, and the service was the best!
Support the independent shops!!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+2 positive for Foxi!

I bought a dress from her etsy shop and also 4 items from her web shop. Amazing quality and great service, I highly recommend these gorgeous handmade items!

Feedback pic for the dress I got from etsy:

[Image: P1070275.jpg]

So cute!
+2 from me as well, I've purchased from her shop twice now and both transactions have been flawless. The dresses she offer are one of a kinds, so fun and colourful, and the items she is a dealer for (obitsus, shoes, etc) are quite reasonably priced! Secure packaging, good shipping speed, professional attitude. smile
+1 as an awesome seller smile I love my clothes & jewellery from foxi's shop !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a great seller

I purchased 3 items from Foxi's shop and they were all packaged nicely and the package arrived quickly. Can't wait to buy from again smile
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
This is probably the third time I purchased from Foxi Shop. Fast shipping, great prices, and wonderful stuff as always! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
another perfect transaction ! I love foxi's stuff and she ships very quickly with great communication smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for Foxi! I ordered a ton of stuff from her webshop- it arrived FAST (I ordered Pullip things days before the stuff I ordered from Foxi, all from within the United States, and hers beat them all!), and it was well-packaged and secure. The clothing fits wonderfully, it's all very high quality, reasonably priced, and I can't wait to order from her again smile
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 for Foxi

Second purchase from The Foxi Shop and the order had absolutely no problems! The little heart necklace is adorable and Sydney thanks you greatly for her new Obitsu Happy
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+2~

I've ordered from The Foxi Shop twice now and oh mah lawd, I cannot say enough good things about it! The Obitsu I bought was cheaper there than anywhere else, and the shoes + dress + petticoat + hairband I bought are all fantastic quality! I can't wait for my third purchase to arrive, and many more after that <3
+1 for Foxi

bought shoes and accessories from her Foxi Shop, and AWESOME SERVICE! AMAZING SHIPPING! and just flat out wonderful!

LOVE HER! can't wait to order again! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)