Ciel Phantomhive(full Custom)
Hii^^

As some of you maybe still know I will get a custom Ciel Phantomhive Taeyang.. Well he is so good as to go..
I am so thankfull to Sheryl who made him for me..

What do guys think about him?? for me he's alot better then the dal versionLOL

[Image: IMG_0256-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0244.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0247.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0248.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0249.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0255.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0257.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0261.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0262.jpg]

Also one pic of everything I have from the serie:

[Image: IMG_0270-1.jpg]
OMGOD I'M SO JEALOUUUUUS!!!! Ciel was who got me into dolls in the first place just before the Dal version came out!! Omgosh, your doll is amaaaaaaaaaaazing. Did I mention I was jealous?? xD *Freaks out and squees some more* And how AWESOME that you got it done by one of the awesomest customizers whose work has to be my favorite, actually.

Congrats on your new doll! Please take lots of pics to make this Ciel!fangirl happy! <3333
Thank you^^ I am really happy with it^^
I don't like dals much that was the reason to ask Sheryl.
Till this moment it was the best thing I did^^

He will be OOAK so no other ciels that makes him much more worthed for me^^ To know that Iam the only one this oneHappy

I will make alot of pics^^
that is just awesome - how much are you paying for him? - i mean all the extra stuff must have cost you a few extra bills - lol
^^ he costed me alotLOL but for me it was worthed^^

Also new pics from Ciel in green outfit same link
So, so amazing~! I can't stop looking at those pics! I actually wanted a Ciel Taeyang done too, but now I just feel like I'll be copying you! xD I'll think of another Taeyang I can have customized, I suppose~ Your Ciel pretty much tops them all, though. *Is so biased* grin Let us know when he arrives! <33
heheh thank you^^ I will make alot of pics when I have himXD I promiseLOL
He looks fantastic~
He's awesome!
Photobucket
OMG, I don't think there is anything she could have done differently to do a better job! He's amazing. (uh, uber jealous here.) The custom job AND her photos capture Ceil's personality perfectly. Everything is perfect down to his rings and brand marks!
And I haven't done a custom before, but I have trouble with symmetry and I commend anyone who can get two identical eyebrows like that!
I give it a "10"!!!
z
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
The custom looks amazing, indeed! Great work and congrats!
Thanks everyone^^ I got today a new mail from herXD

He has been shipped to me I really can't wait till he is hereXD
He looks great!
that is stunning. WOW grin
He's. SO. Gorgeous. I LOVE how his eye with the mark seems to glow, that's so awesome. SO LUCKYYYY! <33