LeeLee's Feedback
100% on ebay so far wink

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=leeanne_ess&ftab=AllFeedback
+1 for paying quickly for her part of the Cool Cat Group Order!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1as a buyer! sold Prunella to them. fast payment and very pleasant to talk to. Thank you! smile
+1 positive feedback for being a truly awesome buyer!

leelee purchased the partial prunella stock I had for sale, and she paid quickly and was friendly & courteous in her PMs. I couldn't ask for anything more--perfect transaction in every way. Thanks so much!Happy
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+ 1 Fantastic Buyer, purchased Sfoglia! Very fast payment and great communication!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 wonderful buyer, quick payment and easy to work with. thank you!
Amazing seller fast shipping nice contact thanks so much. Jen
+1 as a seller. Bought a couple dresses-shipping was extremely fast! The Hello Kitty thank you note was adorable! Tongue
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a seller!

I bought a slew of dolly clothing and shoes from her, and they arrived quickly, in great condition, and well packaged. Communication was pleasant, too! A great seller...thank you!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 seller!
Very friendly, great communication and fast shipping.
Thanks again! smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 seller~

Bought a few cute items from this seller ~ Friendly, prompt, and super fast shipping! Definitely recommended, thanks so much! <33
+1 as a seller. I bought some Bratz clothes and footwear. All in nice shape and cute as can be. Thanks, leelee!

I added a photo to the Happy Customer's thread.
+1 as a seller. I put Venus on my wtb thread and she sold me an obitsued and very lovely Venus ^^ She was well packaged and arrived promptly. Thank u!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a buyer- very nice and paid quickly!
♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥ [THANK YOU VERY MUCH] ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 as a buyer. Quick payment and great communication. Thanks again I hope you enjoy the hoodie! Heart 2
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr