Cartagia's Feedback
+1 For a lovely seller. I bought Nahh-ato off Cartagia and she's lovely. Communication was excellent, firndly and prompt. I would definitely recommend Cartagia as a seller and would be happy to do business again.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1 as a buyer. Traded me some fabulous miniature sweets for some necklaces, was absolutely splendid to do business with. Thanks a bundle. =)
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
+1 for a nice buyer. She bought wigs from me and fast payment, friendly, good communication.
Thank you very much!^^
+1 as a buyer - great communication, friendly, and prompt payment
thanks for a great transaction!! smile
+ 1 for a great seller

bought some dreads and a mini bratz from her - fast shipping and as always a pleasure to do businness with yay
+1 for being an absolutely perfect buyer!

Cartagia is a pleasure to PM with. She pays immediately, is polite and friendly, and informed me when the Naomi wig arrived to her. I would definitely interact with her again. Thank you for shopping at my sales thread! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller
+1 as a fantastic buyer! I'm so glad Alte has gone to such a lovely owner!
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
+1 for a great trade

traded a pair of coolcat boots for some wigs and i love them - was shipped fast and easy yay
+1v as a seller. I bought a few pieces of clothing from her but the package was lost in the mail. She insisted on giving me a full refund even refunding shipping costs that I was willing to write off as lost! She is one of the best on the web! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 for being a wonderful buyer!

Cartagia is excellent & polite in communicating, pays super-quickly, is patient, and was sure to let me know when the items were received. Absolutely PERFECT buyer. Would love to deal with again! smile Thank you!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a Buyer

Easy transaction all around, thanks so much!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 Did a trade with Cartagia and everything went very smoothly! Love the hat, thanks!
++1 as a seller!
Good communication and item arrived on time and as described! - Perfect transaction for an Obitsu body.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<