Cartagia's Feedback
+1 as a seller

It was lovely, I got them last week. Thank you so much.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 as a seller, Thank you for the items, the rubbers are ultra cute also =]
Argh Sorry for a double post BUT
+1 as a seller, packaged nicely and great commucation
+1 as a seller.
Sold me a custom doll. Trust her! She knows what she is doing! Sent me extra pictures so I could decide which body I wanted. Kept in constant contact in messages. Took apart the doll & body to compact it into a smaller box so shipping was very cheap! Doll arrived super safe & REALLY fast from the UK! Even tossed in a little surprise lip gloss. Will order from again!
+1 as a seller. I bought a wig from her, and it arrived safely packaged and in good condition.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 as a seller. She sent my items very fast and good packaged. Thank you so much!!
+1 for a lovely buyer. Friendly and flawless!
[Image: woot.png]
+1 as a seller. I purchased a sassy lil' wig and it arrived in great condition. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller....

I bought Grell from Cartagia, communication was really good, She was shipped out really quickly, & packaged up beautifully <33

Thankyou smile

+1 as a buyer, hassle free transaction x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 Very happy! She is a very conscientious seller, and I would be more than happy to buy/sell with her again!
Coffee is my pride. Dollies are my joy.
Feedback
+1 as seller, everything was super and I'm so happy with my new boy! yay
+1 as a buyer! Paid immediately and let me know when JouJou arrived safe and sound! Thanks! ♥
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller, I bought some doll clothes, everything went smoothly and the items arrived safely. Thank you!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
+1 as a seller of an arion taeyang. She was really kind and adviced me of a little problem of the doll. Thanks!