KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as a seller

Wonderful seller, very friendly! And my items were shipped quickly, too! Thanks! Happy
+2 as a wonderful seller!!! Heart 2

Never let it be said that there is a better seller than KiraKira on DM, because that would be simply impossible. Her items are always exactly as described, her prices are fair, she ships really quickly, communication is a blast, and I always find a little something extra in my package!

This time I purchased two wigs, and they arrived promptly in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier!

My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller

Another great eyechip sale! Would happily buy from again smile
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
(NOTE TO SELF: 199 feedback ratings received here...)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
1+ as a great buyer! Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1!

Helped me save a buttload of money in an Entertainment Earth GO! Very communicative, gave me a lot of updates on our order progress and packed Rin perfectly. I really couldn't have asked for a better person to go in on this order with. Thank you so much!
+2 as Seller

Items as described and fast shipping. (Post office here was at fault, they misplaced the first package. Luckily, they found it.)
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+seller! I bought some wigs and a shirt from her and I got them in great condition and in record time, thank you sweetie!
+1 as a buyer.

KiraKira bought a bunch of clothes from the lot I snagged! smile Communication was perfect, payment was immediate. Thank you SO much, and I hope you enjoy the clothing!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 As a trader!

KiraKira is absolutly wonderfull to trade with, very polite and freindly, fast shipping, Extras included (yummy chocolate yay and a cute Photo/note) and understding (my part was a peice of art which obviously took a little while for compleation)
Would definatly trade with her again without hesitation yay
+1. Bought a wig & clothing. Awesome seller who shipped quickly.
+1 for a nice buyer. Fast payment and good communication.
Thank you^^
+1 buyer, thanks!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY

+1 as a seller

Fast shipping, AHH-mazing custom eye chips they look absolutely gorgeous. <33
And I got a cute little extra something ;D
(Plus something yummy x)
+1 for a great sale

as always Kira was a pleasure to work with - thanks again ^^