Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 1 - Personality
The theme is Personality

This challenge will run from February 2nd-7th
Entries are due by February 7th at Midnight EST
Judging will be on the 8th

--You will have 6 days to take your photo and submit it.
--There will be 1 day of judging between challenges. You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Alley - Lapetite
Callie - Nuwandalice
Cookie - PairofWings
Emaline - Sheepie
Evie Crane - Witchit

Fay - Miss Sunshine
Fuyi - Aquinosejuega
Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Kindle - Hina Ichigo
Lalami - Vanie

Lark - Babelglyph
Mae - SoshiLovesSushi
Marlee - Holyponiesbatman
Phoebe - Joni
Pilar - SugarMag123

Raikou - MizukiKitty
Robin - Stephie97
Spencer - Ravenwcatz
Tancy - Mckenna
Taylor - HarukaKat

Torrent - Pinkcow
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Sent! Hopefully it gets to you!
sent mine too!
[Image: firma1.jpg]
My Feedback: Here
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evicas/
I sent mine last night, did you get it?
Sent mine! Whoo, one down, and more to come! grin
Just sent mine in! Sweatdrop
Just sent mine too~
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
I'm having a hard time deciding on which pic to send in, my personal deadline is in an hour to choose. Can't wait to see everyone else's! smile
Sent mine in finally ;D
I still don't see my name on the list. Did my entry not get there? Please let me know.
(02-08-2010, 11:35 AM)McKenna Wrote: I still don't see my name on the list. Did my entry not get there? Please let me know.

Nope, I havent got anything from you.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

That's weird...I sent it on Friday thinking my power might get snuffed out and it did most all of yesterday. Just fwd'd the message to you. Let me know if that one reaches you.
(02-08-2010, 11:40 AM)McKenna Wrote: That's weird...I sent it on Friday thinking my power might get snuffed out and it did most all of yesterday. Just fwd'd the message to you. Let me know if that one reaches you.

Yea, I got it this time.

I'm glad the second one made it to you.
I couldn't make it sadly sad