Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 2 - Entries
Challenge 2 Entries

What are you thoughts on challenge 2?
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I have to say that all ideas after the entries are so great. I found the theme a little difficult so its amazing to see all the kinds of ways it had been realized.
My personal fav is sheepie with Emaline... It shows Dal's personality so good in combination with the theme.
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
I'm really surprised at the wide variety of photos we have for this challenge. Way to go everyone!

I think my favorite is Aquinosejuega's of Fuyi, it's detailed and just a nice photo all around. I also love Emaline's. I was trying to think of ways to pull off a similar idea, so kudos for getting it done perfectly. smile
I really can't pick a favorite -- all of these entries were really superb, and there was such a big variety. smile Great job everyone!
Sheepie's picture is so awesome! Haha <3
They were all great but I love Sheepie's picture so much, it really made me laugh, such a clever idea!
Great job once again, everyone! Some of them were very creative and clever, and others made me laugh. I can tell there's a lot of thought going into the entries!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Lovely pics overall! My favorites this round were from Nuwandalice, Sheepie, and holyponiesbatman smile
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
where can you see the entries?
(02-16-2010, 12:54 PM)Leannarchy Wrote: where can you see the entries?

The link is at the top of the thread.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura