Ebay as msdskys
SoshiLovesSushi on Den of Angels

Thanks for looking!
Flickr
also buy my dolls
***ignore this post it won't pop up without one post in it***
Flickr
also buy my dolls
+1 as a seller, excellent communication and Kirsche was packaged so securely. smile

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1, wonderful buyer and everything was in perfect condition.
+1 as a seller. Item is wonderful, thank you!
+1, Soshi bought a LittleFee from me and the entire transaction was perfectly smooth. Thanks! grin
Neutral

sent me a bait head in great condition and a great price but forgot to send the scalp and has yet to do so even though ive sent her many emails and shes replied with *its being shipped this weekend*

Edit: did get the scalp but i am a little upset knowing that it took a neutral feedback to get it
Hmmmm... I don't know if I'm supposed to leave feedback for these sorts of things, but Soshi offered to fix my doll's eyemech and obitsu her(for free)... Like more than a month ago. I received her sometime this week.She got the doll, and worked on her, but she kept saying she was actually gonna ship next week or in three days... It really annoyed me.I received her and she didn't actually fix the eyemech! Oh well.
If I were to rate it, I would say neutral.

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
+1. Ships things well and has good communication.
+1 like seller of a lovely outfit

Great condition, fast and excelent comunication

100% RECOMENDED

Thanks for all, Soshi Heart!
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
+1 as a seller.

Bought bait head and bodies from her. Arrived in good time (in the UK, from the US). Reasonable shipping cost.