The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Steampunk Eos
Finally!! <3

Groove asked me to do the photos of the Steampunks and I am so unbelievable honoured.

[Image: 4423093248_9e06045ffc_o.jpg]

[Image: 4422326901_f2405477b0_o.jpg]

[Image: 4422328251_a272fee7a1_o.jpg]

[Image: 4422327891_e99ffc44c0.jpg]
Oh my, she's beautiful. :O <3 Her outfit is AMAZING! Really nice pictures of her too! yayd
Do want. I bet she won't be hard to split either, both the doll and stock are gorgeous.
Oh my, that's absolutely stunning! I adore her wings, her goggles, the helmet-- everything! Now I have to figure out how to order one. Tongue
[Image: dolls.png]

Taeyangs/Pullips:
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] spaaaaaaaace
Rayne space Steampunk Eos [Preordered]
awesome, do you have an idea if they're going to be overpriced or not?
I did a bit of googling and I saw a quote in yen that landed it in the $174USD range.

Where do you go about actually buying these?
[Image: dolls.png]

Taeyangs/Pullips:
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] spaaaaaaaace
Rayne space Steampunk Eos [Preordered]
Very beautiful! I LOVE! ^^
This style is very fabulous!
*SCREAM* I BEEN WAITING FOR HER >.>, omg yes yes yes!!
(03-11-2010, 07:49 AM)Zully Quirke Wrote: I did a bit of googling and I saw a quote in yen that landed it in the $174USD range.

DollyMarket or Valley of the Dolls are popular choices, but right now Eos isn't released, so no where. D: *makes grabby hands for her!*
Wow. I am speechless!! Those photos are amazing!!! And she is amazing too! Fabulous outfit and her faceup, eyes, hair etc. are all so wonderful.
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Need need need. O_O
im probably one of the few thats not drawn to her
(03-12-2010, 02:13 AM)Cartagia Wrote:
(03-11-2010, 07:49 AM)Zully Quirke Wrote: I did a bit of googling and I saw a quote in yen that landed it in the $174USD range.

DollyMarket or Valley of the Dolls are popular choices, but right now Eos isn't released, so no where. D: *makes grabby hands for her!*

I gotta advocate for PullipStyle here, they are by far the most fair with prices, shipping times, and of course, shipping prices! smile VotD tends to have more variety but they greatly overcharge for shipping and their prices aren't always so great either. PS has confirmed via PM that they will be carrying Eos.
She's neat, but not jaw-dropping. I feel like she could use a little more fullness at the bottom to balance out the wings.
Her makeup is gorgeous, though. :O
(03-12-2010, 03:14 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i probably one of the few thats not drawn to her
Same here xd" I adore steampunk but...eh. I do like her boots, if only they weren't shiny partially. slash I could make her outfit cheaper than that...LOL
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]