Yukittie's Feedback
+1 for being a superb buyer! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Note to myself -> 65 positive on DM
+1 Positive as a buyer -- Yukittie purchased my Fourrure; she is an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to deal with. Great communication throughout and quick payment; I would definitely do business with her again. ^_~

Thanks so much!
+1
A great buyer! Fast communication and fast payment.
Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer~!

Super friendly and patient, awesome communication and quick payment~ You were an absolute delight to work with! Thanks so much! <33
Sorry this took so long....

+1 I bought a pair of eyechips from her.... They were as she said and she promptly sent them out after payment.... Very polite and friendly, I would definitely buy from her again....
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 for the Panda eyechips!! Thanks so much!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+2 (I'd give more!) For customisation work. I really cannot tell you how great Yukittie is, she did all work on my girls so quick and when a slight mistake happened she took it all on herself to fix, I can't get over how good she has been to me, and I'd definitely love to deal with her again <33
+1

Bought Principess from her. Princi's in beautiful condition and is better than described. Quick shipping and great communication. Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer! Lightening fast payment and great communication. Yukittie is so awesome, what more could I say?
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.
+ 1 as a seller. Sold me a very beautiful wig, in very good condition! Thanks, Laura!
+1 as a fantastic seller. Absolutely love the doll, doll arrived quickly and well packaged <3 Thanks again.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 Fantastic seller, went totally above and beyond when I purchased from her. Heart
+1 as a seller

I bought HasH from Yukittie and he was shipped extremely quickly & arrived in perfect condition. She is a pleasure to talk to & to do business with Happy
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred