Feedback for Komishika
If we have done business please leave feedback yay

Other feedback:
Den of Angels: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showth...l-mel-chan

Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gryffindor_chaser_melanie&ftab=AllFeedback

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/Komishika/fee...r_feedback
+1 as a trade partner!

We split Horizon, and the doll was sent to me incredibly quickly, well packed and in perfect condition. She kept me informed about when the doll would ship, and shipped exactly when she said she would. She immediately sent me a tracking number, and I felt very secure throughout the entire transaction. Communication was always pleasant and prompt.

I'd do another transaction with her in a heartbeat! Wonderful!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1

Traded some books for a bjd wig & scarfs/hats. They look great, cant wait to try them on my doll smile

I'd would definitely do another trade! Great communication, fast shipping +delivery confirmation, just briliant!
Komishika bought a custom Taeyang from me ^^
Communication was fast and friendly, and payment was made quickly :B
Great buyer~ A pleasure to do buisness with :3
My feedback thread here
My Flickr
+1 as a split partner!

Komishika and I split for Pullip Clara. She was a great split partner, kept communication with me throughout and was a pleasure to deal with. I would love to split again in the future! Thanks!
+1 for a split! (Kain)
She's a sweetheart and was wonderful to deal with - everything from communication to quick payment!! I would recommend her to everyone. ^^
Thank you for such a great transaction!! :D
+1 as a buyer! Bought a lot of cute tops from me! Deffently recommended! Thanks!!!
+1 for such a great buyer! Thank you!
+1 For splitting a doll!!
She's nice and correct. I'm very pleased with the transaction!!
Thanks ^^
Suki da yo!:3
+1 for a split

Friendly and fair. Thank you! smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast pmt. Thanks! Glad Liz has a great new homr! smile
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
thanks for a great swap, love the doll!
Sent an awesome sticker swap package! In case you didn't hear, I love the purple owls!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller

I bought three mini lalaloopsy sets from Komishika, and they were exactly as described and packaged very well. Thank you! Happy