Fantastic Alice
Fully stock, missing only deck of cards and with replaced shoes... how much should I ask if I were looking to sell her?
I'm guessing around the 200 USD, last time I checked even a nude Alice went for a lot.
Do the replaced shoes look like the normal stock ones? I would say at least 250 personally...do you have her box? I havent seen a pretty much fully stock one go for less than 250 ever (but if I can snag one for 200 or less please point me in that direction LOL)
(03-25-2010, 10:50 AM)NNS Wrote: Do the replaced shoes look like the normal stock ones? I would say at least 250 personally...do you have her box? I havent seen a pretty much fully stock one go for less than 250 ever (but if I can snag one for 200 or less please point me in that direction LOL)

They're exactly the same design, but they were red. I repainted them black with acrylics, so if you're up very close to them, you can see the brush lines. If I weren't lazy I could airbrush them to eliminate that, but really, unless you're two inches away it's pretty hard to catch.

Also, her original tights were badly stained from the NAILPOLISHED (!?) replacement shoes her previous owner gave her. :X I made her a new pair, and the only difference is that they aren't shiny like the originals. Personally, I prefer them that way. I have both pair of tights though.

I don't have her box, however, I do have her card.
I think it would depend on whomever is buying her and how hardcore of a completist they are in regards to needing all the stock stuff pristine etc. I would have absolutely no problems paying 200-250 for alice if only a small thing or two (like the deck of cards gone, box gone) is missing from her stock and she is in excellent condition. grin
Most people are really keen on the key, so if you have that she should be around $250.
just got my hands on a fantastic alice, in good condition, considering she's spent most of her life on a shelf. Thought she had all her stock, but she's missing her key, stockings, and hairbow, (but I have her bunny, box, deck of cards, shoes, card, dress) anyone have any idea what she'd be worth?
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
Lately I have seen a few MINT Alice's go for under $200
Any thoughts as to what a complete Fantastic Alice with box would be worth?

She's got a little bit of yellowing on the face, but otherwise she's perfect!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
I got mine in mint condition with full stock last year for $250