Feedback for N0xx7
+1 for my much sought after Mitzi!
1+ as a split partner
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller
My doll was package well, loved the note and handled the custom forms well =3
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment! Thanks again!Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for being a sweetie! Very patient and enthusiastic. She told me she's selling off some dollies and will take a while to pay for Mad Hattress but she was extremely quick on that! She bought Mad Hattress from me and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you! <3
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 as an Awesome split partner!!!

We split Sucre and she let me know exactly when the doll arrived and when she was shipping the stock smile Everything was perfect! She's a fantastic person!! Thanks grin
+1 for participating in another nDoll GO!! Always a joy to work with! Thanks so much dear for joining another one!! smile
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a seller.

Just purchased a wig from her. She was great with communication and let me know when there was a delay in shipment due to health reason. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! There was a delay in shipment due to sickness, but she contacted me right away to let me know and then PM'd again once the package shipped. Thanks for another wonderful transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Purchased a wig from N0xx7! It arrived quickly and communication was fast a friendly! A pleasure to deal with!
+1 as a seller, excellent communication and a pleasure to buy from!
Feedback - http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245390
♥ Clove (Dal Lipoca) ♥ Sparrow (Pullip Clarity) ♥ Panya (Dal Cinnamoroll) ♥ Vivace (Pullip Hello Kitty) ♥
+1 for a great sale

bought an obitsu from her and its in great condition - fast shipping and as always a pleasure doing business with
+1 as a seller

I purchased an adorable custom Nahh-ato and she arrived quickly and is even more gorgeous in person! Thank you soo much <33

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller

I purchased yet another doll from Ari and she again arrived very quick and well packaged smile
Great communication and a lovely seller! Thanks again <3

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller

I bought 2 dolls from Ari & they are gorgeous smile She is a joy to PM with, she is wonderful about layaway/holds and is very understanding. I will happily deal with her again (oh yea, I already am LOL )
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred