Duskkodesh's feedback
+1 as a seller! I bought the gray GI Joe jacket and it's perfect, arrived quickly! THank you.
+1 for a great trade - traded her a body and a pair of shoes for a mini and a great outfit for my Serpent - thanx so much yay
+1 as a seller! Bought a jacket and hat off her and love them smile
Thank you!

Good transaction and sent out promptly!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 Positive!

Bought a skirt and it was shipped fast. Came just as described. Thank you!!
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
+1 as a seller! Great communication, super fast shipping. The zebra pants are even cuter in person.
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 buyer. Bought a few things from me that got lost in the post, but she was exceptionally understanding and patient throughout the whole thing. smile Highly recommend this wonderful person for your bst needs. ^^
Did a trade with Duskkodesh and it went very smoothly!
Thanks so much for all the goodies yay
Me and the girls love it all!
+1 as a seller! Items - stock outfit and random clothing bits - in perfect condition, proper/secure packaging, great comunication, and a bonus for the cute little extras that were added. <3
+1 Buyer

Super quick payment, fabulous communication! Thanks for your purchase! grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
+1 as a Buyer.

I sold some clothes to her; quick payment and an easy transaction all around. Thanks!!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 trade partner smile
traded my andrew wig for Gyro's yay It arrived quickly and i love it <3
Thanks again !
+1...perfect buyer in every way.

I had something on Dusk's wanted list. Payment was immediate and I was notified when the item reached its destination. She left me feedback without me having to bug her about it, which is always nice. Thanks for the smooth transaction! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a Fantastic seller Fabulous Item and super fast contactgrin
Thanks heaps
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
+1 Swap
Dusk was my Secret Santa for the 2010 SS Swap (PaperMoonPixie's).
She sent the package on time, and was beautifully personalized and amazing!
She also included a beautiful drawing and amazing goodies for my dolls.
Highly recommended for swaps/gift exchanges. SHE WAS AWESOME! ♥
+1 thanks so much for the fast shipping. Hero is so happy with his new body. He took pictures for you in his thread.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7248475
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268