She Stole My Lunch Money D:<
Look who came to live with me grin
[Image: 4620702434_0cdc02bfe7.jpg]

She's a lot different than my other girls, Claire, Avery, and Delilah:
[Image: 4622992583_ffe9600c31.jpg]
(A pic for those who don't know them yay)

Who are more interested in.... ummmm.... "girly" things:
[Image: 4268265864_6e439fddef.jpg]
(Photo from "The Great Clothing Strike of 2009" *lol*)

I'm pretty sure she could steal my lunch money and make me cry like a little girl--isn't she awesome?! *lol*
[Image: 4622962005_246ab206f7.jpg]
(She's already stolen Claire's scooter Sweatdrop)
Why such a drastic change in dolls? After I make a few minor changes, she'll look exactly like the main character in my novel!! How could I resist?? (At least that's what I keep telling myself *lol*)
She is amazing!!

and your other girls are wonderful too. The great clothing strike pic is brilliant! i love the colour tones in your pics.
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Naomi! Awesome Lindsey, she's gorgeous!!
princesspetal: Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like my other girls, too--I'm such a proud dolly mama Heart And thanks for the compliments on my pics! I really love color and when I'm editing that's what I focus on the most yay "The Great Clothing Strike" is one of my personal favorites--I couldn't resist using it!

Zoegirl: Awww thanks!! I'm glad you like her grin I had some doubts about whether I would like her as much in person, but I think I like her even more now that I've been face-to-face with her! (Btw, I always have to stop and think about who you are because I'm so used to your Flickr name *lol*)
star (Her username is star Tongue ) got her at one point, and she had no doubts for her (Until she sold her) But I think you should be very glad your doll is different from your others :]
Moostache: Thanks for the feedback! I am glad she's so different smile
I love her! So Beautiful!
Thank you, GreyBird1881! ♥
Oh she's really cute, and your other girls are beautiful <3
[Image: adarkouangeltz5.gif]
(05-21-2010, 12:28 AM)lindsey.kaye Wrote: princesspetal: Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like my other girls, too--I'm such a proud dolly mama Heart And thanks for the compliments on my pics! I really love color and when I'm editing that's what I focus on the most yay "The Great Clothing Strike" is one of my personal favorites--I couldn't resist using it!

Zoegirl: Awww thanks!! I'm glad you like her grin I had some doubts about whether I would like her as much in person, but I think I like her even more now that I've been face-to-face with her! (Btw, I always have to stop and think about who you are because I'm so used to your Flickr name *lol*)

lol- yeah, I thought about that later, that I should have said it -this is the only site where I am not Petiteamie. LOL
This is my "alter ego". hehe
You are such a lucky dolly mama! grin
And the great clothing strike picture really made me laugh. So cute!