Lila_Meily's Feedback
+1 as a seller

I purchased Tiphona from Lila -- she was friendly & prompt, very reasonable with giving me time to gather money and shipped quickly. The doll is in 100% perfect condition. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer!

-Kind of Transaction (Buy, Sale, Trade) : Sale (she bought the doll I was selling)
-Item: Taeyang Chosokabe Motochika
-Date: In early September, put a deposit down for the doll. She paid off the balance about a week later, which was exactly when she said she would.
-Your Location: Hawaii, USA
-Comment: It was a smooth and easy transaction. She is totally trustworthy, pays when she says she will, and let me know when she received the goods. I would definitely deal with her again!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
- Kind of Transaction (Buy, Sale, Trade): Sell
-Item: Clothings set (jacket, trousers, shirt)
-Date: 09-05-2011
-Your Location: Warszawa, Poland :smile:
-Comment: +1, ofcourse positive smile Everything went smoothly and I'm glad you were satisfied with transaction ^ ^
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
-Kind of Transaction: Buy
-Item: Bianca Pullip
-Date: Some time late October
-Your Location: NC, USA
-Comment: A big +1 as a buyer, she put Bianca on layaway and followed through very well. A big pleasure to do business with! <3 <3
[Image: Bianca.gif]
+1 as a seller

-Kind of Transaction: Sale
-Item: Nahh ato bait
-Date: February, 2012
-Your Location: Spain
-Comment: Very nice person, great transaction!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1

Very nice person to deal with! I'm so glad that you're happy with your card! Happy
-1 as a buyer
Lila_Meily committed to a layaway on one of my dolls, but after the initial deposit I never heard back about the next payments. I tried contacting Lila_Meily through PM as well as through e-mail, but after 0 responses I was forced to end the layaway and put the doll back up for sale.
+1 for being just a really nice person~

I had on my wishlist that I was looking for Tiphona's card, and Lila_Meily sent it to me for free! I really appreciated it, thank you again! :>
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller!

-Kind of Transaction (Buy, Sale, Trade) : Buy (I purchased a doll I had sold to her previously)
-Item: Taeyang Chosokabe Motochika
-Date: June/July 2014
-Your Location: Hawaii, USA
-Comment: There was a slight delay in mailing, but Lila_Meily kept in contact with me to let me know. She had her husband send the doll, and everything was just fine. Thank you so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite