getting distracted...
So I came across this when I'm supposed to be going back out to see my friends but my stoopid computer is distracting me
and...

I NEED them

I want those three pullips so bad.

And when are the Disney princess pullips supposed to come out anyway??? I've been saving up my wallet money for them ^^

Ahhhhh I'm so starry eyyyedd *_*

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Oooooo! Is the fifth one at the top Ariel from the little mermaid? I loved that movie when I was little!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Disney Princesses! I want Snow White! And is that Cruella? She looks so cool, maybe they will make Malicifant too?
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
Oooh, okay, the latest dolls haven't interesed me all that much but...I adore the gold one in the first photo.

And, in the second, I really want to see more of the doll, second row, first from the left. She looks very promising <3

Not as sold on the Princesses but...they are pretty damn cute!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
The one on the right from the top pic is amazing <3
The Black/Red/White one is so beautiful <3

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

I NEED ARIEL!!! - its my fav movie ever!
(05-29-2010, 10:14 AM)kuronekohime Wrote: Disney Princesses! I want Snow White! And is that Cruella? She looks so cool, maybe they will make Malicifant too?

If they made a Maleficent I would probably cry tears of joy.
(05-29-2010, 03:54 PM)GoodGolly Wrote: If they made a Maleficent I would probably cry tears of joy.

YES!!! Do want. I would so definitely buy a Maleficent. One of the last great Disney villainesses. Just so...awesomely evil without being slap-stick. *does not fangirl for her at all, nope*
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
I would buy a Maleficent in a heartbeat ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Awww, I love the Ariel one! I also like the brown haired girl in the front(P2), her stock is cute. grin
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
Ohhhh, I've been thinking about making an Ariel, maybe I'll wait and see if this comes out!
Love Her!
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

Oh, I need Ariel! The one to the right of her looks like the princess from "Sleeping Beauty". All of these dolls look adorable, I hope they're released soon! smile
I kinda want Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty! I can't wait for official pictures! XD
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
(05-30-2010, 01:34 PM)SweetMaddie11 Wrote: Oh, I need Ariel! The one to the right of her looks like the princess from "Sleeping Beauty". All of these dolls look adorable, I hope they're released soon! smile

Aurora is her name grin

-My flickr