The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 17 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Angry
I actually just need a PC on her shoes if possible. They're brand new, they just don't fit her obitsu feet.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

How much could I take these days for a nude with wig Angry? I am not sure about it, because she is mostly over 100$ full stock

thanks!
i want to split an Angry but i don't know if must be 60/40 for her or 45/55?
because her stock it's really amazing and she's not cheap...
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
(03-07-2011, 08:06 AM)Lila_Meily Wrote: i want to split an Angry but i don't know if must be 60/40 for her or 45/55?
because her stock it's really amazing and she's not cheap...

I think 60/40 would be fair, but perhaps you could find someone to go 55/45 if they really want the stock.
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
I think 55/45 is fair. I sold my last full stock for $40. She has a lot of pieces.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

What's the going price for a nude and bald Angry these days?
sold mine nude with wig for $65.