The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Isolde's Arrival (Pic Heavy)
So my beautiful Isolde came today, and my Akane was expecting more dolls cause thats what I planned on originally...This is how she came to me!

Akane: *Yawns* I guess its time to get up, the new dolls come today!
[Image: 11-1.jpg]

Akane: What shall I wear..
[Image: 12-1.jpg]

*box*
[Image: 14-2.jpg]

Akane: Oh no..they're already here!
[Image: 13-1.jpg]

Akane: What do I do?! What if they're TaeYangs?! I can't let them see me like this!
[Image: 15.jpg]

Akane: I'm so nervous...the box is a little small though *opens*
[Image: 16.jpg]

Isolde: Hello!
Akane: ....
[Image: 17.jpg]

Akane:......who are you? Where are the others?
Isolde: Well..I was shipped alone from Japan...so I don't think there are others!
[Image: 18.jpg]

Isolde: May I please come out now? I'm terribly sorry there's no one else with me.
[Image: 19.jpg]

Akane: But...I was told more dolls were coming..not just one
[Image: 110.jpg]

Akane: You have a lot of explaining to do!
Hannah: I'm sorry! They're supposed to be my birthday presents but dad hasn't bought them yet!
[Image: 111.jpg]

Akane: Not. Happy. You promised TaeYangs!
[Image: 112.jpg]

Akane: Well...its not your fault...whats your name?
[Image: 113.jpg]

Isolde: My name is Isolde. Can I come out now?
[Image: 114.jpg]

Isolde: Phew I thought I was never going to come out! Being stuck in a box isn't fun..
Akane: Yeah yeah, so what are you anyway?
[Image: 115.jpg]

Isolde: I'm the 2008 Doll Carnival Limited! Of only 300.
Akane: Limited eh...so you're an endangered species
[Image: 116.jpg]

Isolde: See, I'm a super limited, my stock is beautiful..
[Image: 117.jpg]

Akane: Oh dear...
[Image: 118.jpg]

Isolde: So where will I be living?
Akane: Well I suppose the shelf...
Isolde: Shelf?
[Image: 119.jpg]

Akane: Up there.
Isolde: It's very high.
[Image: 120.jpg]

Isolde: And where do you live?
Akane: The customizing table.
Isolde: Customizing...table?
[Image: 121.jpg]

Isolde: Oooh I'm scared I'm a limited how can you customize me?!
Akane: Don't worry, thats where me and Chihiro are living.
Isolde: Chihiro?
Akane: the Dal's head thats got no eye mechanism in her right now, she's not done.
[Image: 122.jpg]

Isolde: Thank goodness I won't be customized, how could you ruin this limited face?!
[Image: 123.jpg]

Isolde: Well, here I am, I hope Adsiltia and Arion come soon! I'm dying to have my whole set with me! I hope I don't end up on the customizing table...Eeeek
[Image: 124.jpg]

Thanks for reading!
Bonus Shot, she's on my what was my gaming bookcase until I find another bookcase big enough for TaeYangs and Pullips! Her hat barely fit..

[Image: 126.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
im in awe - i love Isolde - your so lucky
I'm so jealous of you, she's gorgeous!
That was really cute XD She is lovely, Im glad you finally got your grail.

Also <3 for Link
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Aha great photo story thanks I esp love the photo where she says look at my beautiful stock grin She is very pretty I've never seen her before. Congrats!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Thank you everyone! I'm super stoked she's here, heres some pics I took of her also:

Her gorgeous faceup
[Image: Isoldefaceup.jpg]

Cute little (extremely hard to put on) shoes
[Image: isolde4.jpg]

Delicate white flower..
[Image: isolde1.jpg]

Sitting on my leg XD
[Image: isolde2.jpg]

"Sometimes its hard to be a limited...."
[Image: isolde3.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
She is so pretty!
That was an awesome picflic!!! LOL! I love Akane! XD
Congrats on your new baby!!! <3
She's beautiful! I love her stock <3 Such a cute story too!

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy to have her in my family XD she's truly a beautiful doll. She's a bit naive and likes being a limited but at the same time wishes she could just be a regular release so she wont be treated as special, Akane wasn't too pleased but they get on, Akanes a bit naughty though and leads Isolde into thinking she's going to be customized LOL

Flickr
Awww she is Beautiful! What a neat story!
She is so beautiful!
Congrats on getting her!!
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

Isold is so beautiful *o* and your mi custo is very original with this wig and eyes ^^
Super cute story photo shoot!! You are so lucky to have a special girl like Isolde... I cannot even think of a better name for her? Are you going to rename her?
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
(06-17-2010, 07:31 PM)RacerGT Wrote: Super cute story photo shoot!! You are so lucky to have a special girl like Isolde... I cannot even think of a better name for her? Are you going to rename her?

I'm getting a second Isolde which I will rename but this one is staying as Isolde, I can't imagine calling her something else!

Flickr