Feedback for kitten-squid
+1 seller! Bought a bag of body bits, transaction was smooth and easy. A pleasure to work with!
Positive!

Wonderful seller. Very nice and doll is just as described. Well-packaged, too. smile

Thank you!
+1 buyer - Kept in constant communication and paid right away, thank you!
+1 for a great trade

traded me an old mini body for a custom while she got a Monster High wig - great communication and as always a pleasure to work with yay
+1 as a buyer
Great communication, fast payment, and super-friendly; would totally recommend!! Thank you so much for an awesome transaction!! grin
+1 for another great sale

bought a few MH dolls from me - was a pleasure like she always is yay
+1 buyer.

absolutely lovely split partner. terribly quick payment for her portion and wonderful communication!
+1 as a buyer! Perfect transaction - fast payment and great communication! Thank you! smile
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 for another great transaction

bought a few things from me during my $1 sale - paid promptly and as always, was a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 as a swap partner! Everything arrived safely! Thank you ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 for another sale

bought a wig from me and as always was a pleasure to work with ^-^
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment, good communication, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
+1!

Made me some uber cute shirts seen here! http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7255815
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 for being a fantastic trade partner! I worked out a trade with her, some of my Pinky:st for a couple mini Pullips. kitten-squid was super easy to work with and super nice! <3 Thank you so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 great buyer! Thank you so much!