Veritas
My Veritas has her complete stock make up, outfit, and wig, on a 27cm W SBH-S (with original body also included) and I have her box also. Perfect makeup, hair kept tied back in a ribbon so her hair isn't a complete mess now, mostly kept on her stand. Not for sale on PullipStyle anymore (where I originally bought her) so I was wondering how much she is worth smile

~ Wishlist ~
~ Feedback ~
How much for a complete veritas in perfect condition and with stand, card and complete stock (no box)?

Thanks!!
[Image: 3474274.png] [Image: 3474297.png] [Image: 3474307.png]
I would say around $130-150 max since she's NRFB on PS for $200 (which is insane in my opinion o__o)
My nude/bald girl with an Obitsu costed $90 - Hope this helps a little.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I was lucky to find Veritas NRFB about a month or two back being sold retail for $95
I've had my Veritas for almost a year now and I'm just not bonding with her at all. I'm thinking of selling her and was wondering how much to ask. I removed her wig (still in plastic), T3 and stock and have kept them stored in her box since the day she arrived. She's currently on a T4 with an Anji's mohair wig in Milk. Her face-up is flawless. She's basically been on a shelf this whole time (I did one photoshoot with her last summer). How much would be fair to ask for the following:
Complete?
With the T4/Anji's wig?
With just the Doll, stock wig, stand, card and box (I'd keep the stock)?
Complete and with the T4/Anji's wig?

Thanks!
Complete ~ Up to $150ish (PullipStyle had her for $200 though x__x)
Nude + stock wig ~ $110ish (Add another $10/15 for her stand/card/box)

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I think that PS put the price on 200$ when they have only few remaining: it happened with Prunella, Rot chan, Sweet Risa just before they sell out, so I think it's not the actual current value, but the "catch before it's too late" price, just a quite a little expensive chance. smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
sorry, i've been out of the loop for a bit, so Veritas is now SOLD OUT? i'm thinking of selling my girl...how much should i ask for? great face up. obitsu. can have the option of being bald/ or come with the wig shown. thanks for any help! xoxo

[Image: IMG_1558.jpg]
anyone?
Sweetie, somebody is selling one veritas head for 70 dolars + shipping in the forum, and I saw somebody selling one with her stock for 120 dolars + shipping. I hope it helps. Depending of the price I migth be interested. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Currently, the cheapest price on ebay for NRFB is $270. So if you do a 60/40 split it would be $160-ish. Of course, her stock is not even close to worth $110 either, so she may be worth a little bit more than that, especially considering that she has the obitsu.
sold mine complete without box for $200
Sold mine, partial stock and no wig/box/stand/card for $150. smile