Martah's Feedback
+1 as a super fantastic buyer. I sold Martah a Lati Yellow Lea, she paid quickly communication was excellent I couldn't ask for a better buyer! One of the best, would definitely sell to again without hesitation <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller.

I bought a Pullip from Martah that was very well packaged and arrived quickly. Great communication, held the item for me for a few days and was incredibly helpful and patient! Thanks so much~!
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
+1 as a seller.

I bought a custom Isul from Martah. She arrived very well protected, and Martah kept tabs on the tracking and communicated throughout the shipping process.
+1 as a buyer!

Martah bought a wig from me. Great communication and fast payment- thanks again!
+1 as seller

I bought 2 heads from martah and she was really nice, good and fast communication and shipping and everything was also carefully packed. Got some clothes as extra too. So everything went well! LOL
Thank you so much again!
Blog ^___^
Feedback
+1 as a buyer

Sold a TM Dal to Martah. Fast and friendly communication and payment was prompt. Thanks, it was a pleasure!
+1 as a swap organizer!

Martah did an excellent job about communicating with all of us throughout the swap process and stayed on top of things in an organized and friendly manner. Thanks again for organizing a fun swap!
+1 as swap organizer.

I thoroughly enjoyed participating in Martah's sticker swap. Communication was clear and consistent, and I had a lot of fun. Thank you so much.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 perfect buyer! Martah bought a bjd minifee rendia head & mako eyes from me. Wonderful transaction in every way. Thank you. Heart
+1 as a buyer!
Smooth, easy transaction with a pleasant and super sweet person!