feedback for Miss Edith
+1 as a buyer.

She bought 1 Dal and 2 Minis from me and was fantastic. Great communication, she let me know when she could pay me and if things got postponed. Highly recommended! grin Thanks Miss Edith!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
Item: Bought Natural Green Dress for Blythe + 6 pairs of MJS from me^^
Date: May 2011
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 2 as buyer.grin Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer. Thank you very much~<3
+2 for purchasing two handsome Young Fellas from me. Taeyang White Rabbit and Butler. As well as for introducing me to the forum and being a very friendly and fun person smile
+1 as a seller. I purchased a mini Ddung from Miss Edith. It was a great price, she had awesome communication, and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
+1 as a fantastic seller! Great communication, well packaged and she was kind enough to hold the dolls for a bit while I got the funds together. Drusilla may say otherwise, but I say Miss Edith is awesome and deserves lots of cakes tonight! Tongue
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for buying a Nude Aquel from me, very wonderful transaction smile
+1 as a buyer. Friendly and good with communication. Thanks! smile
+1, received pumpkin and love her! thanks so much! =]
+1 for our Katoya split. Deb is a trustworthy split partner--she paid her portion when she said she would, is always fun to PM with and let me know as soon as Katoya arrived. i would definitely work with her again. thank you! grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer! She bought some handmade clothing from me and everything went smoothly. Thank yousmile
+1 as a buyer, I would not hesitate to do business with again, was an absolute delight to communicate with Happy
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for buyer. Miss Edith bought two dolls from me. A lovely person, great communication, and and always a pleasure! Thanks!!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+2 from me for the two fur wigs which arrived today. Thank you. smile
+1 as a seller, I got the Monomono monkey suit and a Monstrodesigns fur wig from her, and they arrived safely in a very timely manner. Very nice communication all through the transaction!
+1 for a nice buyer. Super friendly and great communication. Thank you very much for adopt my boy. smile