feedback for Miss Edith
+1 as a buyer! Miss Edith bought my Phoebe, payment was timely and I'm very happy that one of my most loved dolls has an amazing new home <3 thank you so much!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 for another great trade, Added a NRFB Assa to my collection smile
+1 as awesome person. And buyer. smile

Quick payment and fantastic person to talk to and get to know.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a buyer

Miss Edith bought some clothes from me, she paid very quickly & was lovely to deal with, as always smile

+1 as a seller

Good communication and understanding person. Purchased a Pullip Ddalgi from her and couldn't be happier. ^^ the item was well protected and arrived quickly. Thank you!
+ 2 as a seller! I bought two times from her. It was both perfect: very comunicative, well protected, fast shipping... Thank you for all!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller! I bought Dal Risa from her. Great communication, quick shipping and careful packaging. Thanks!!
+1 as a seller! I ordered a Naomi from her, and my new doll arrived quickly and safely. Thank you so much! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a seller!

I bought 3 dolls from her and all was pERFECT!
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2
+1 as a seller! I purchased Isul Mao from Miss Edith. He was exactly as described, and communication was quick and friendly. A++
+1 seller! I purchased a Pullip Cinci off MissEdith and she was so friendly and helpful. My pullip arrived super quickly in perfect condition smile
+1 as a seller!

I bought her Afternoon and Chenille and they were both arrived as described. She was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Sold me Ende and she came perfectly. Thank you so much! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+ 1 as a seller

Received taeyang lead today and he has arrived in perfect condition! She was very friendly and helpful throughout! Made my first dollymarket buy a very pleasant experience. smile
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
+1 great buyer!

Organized a layaway and paid promptly with lots of communication smile thank you!