feedback for Miss Edith
+1 as buyer.
Miss Edith was looking for some Disney Tsum Tsums, and I picked them up for her. Payment was fast and she promptly replied when I asked if the package had arrived, since USPS tracking was being stupid with the customs number.
+1 awesome buyer, thanks!!
++++1 as a seller very friendly and reliable! Love the outfits she sold me! Thank you very much!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 as a seller!! Very friendly as always and nice to deal with! yay Plus super fast shipping!! grin Thank you!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Great transaction. Bought Dal Icarus stock. Great price and fast international shipping. Love the outfit! Thanks!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as seller. Bought a girly from her and she is always a pleasure to do business with <3
+1 buyer. Purchased a Pullip custom from me and was so lovely to deal with. Always happy to do business with you Miss Edith! ^.^
+1 as a Buyer. Great communication, and super fast payment. Pleasure to do business with. :-)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
+1 as a buyer. Bought a mini from me. Thank you! smile
Miss Edith is the best! I will happily sell or buy from her any time, I love her to pieces. Good communication and always makes her payments.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a seller! Thank you for being great to work with! Was great with being willing to hold the items for me and everything else. <3 Thanks!
+1 as a seller

Absolutely wonderful transaction! Communication was great, and Miss Edith was more than happy to take some extra photos for me. My doll was packed up well to keep her safe on her long journey, too. 100% satisfaction! Thanks so much, Miss Edith! Happy
+1 buyer
I just organized an eBay purchase we shared. She communicates fast, and also delight to talk to smile she also paid very fast. She was also easy going throughout the process. I would definetly work with her again. Thank you
+1 as a buyer. Thanks for giving my Dal Galla a lovely new home! smile
+1 buyer

fast payment, lovely lady, can't ask for a better buyer smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)