Melbourne, Australia - May (Maybe)
I have confirmation my placement will be between 2nd to 22nd May(yes we do weekend free student nurse labour sad ) any time after then sounds great! Minotaur is full of fun stuff, and the botanical gardens have lots of pretty spots for photo opportunities too.
What I'm thinking is a friend of my moms in sydney is offering a place for us to stay for a few weeks and I was thinking since I'd be down there, a plane from sydney to melbourne is like $60 so I could come down for a few days! It'd be cheaper and stuff, but it'd be in june sometime, how does that sound for everyone? :3 since we've all got a few things on in may xD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
i think the botanical gardens is really the best place, it wont be too cold yet and if it is we can go to a large range of indoor areas nearby. its central to the city for all the melbourne residents, so we dont have people from the western suburbs having to come all the way to the eastern ones.

have we come up with a date yet?
The FamilyElizabethe461eadc17d3d7c9Timulus Adsiltia
That sounds good, I'm still not clear on if I can come down so I'm probably going to hand the organisation over to someone else >.<
I'll let all you melbournites decide on the date thats best for all of you!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
I haven't been to Minotaur in quite some time! That would be fun. And expensive, I'm sure i'll find something I need there LOL
[Image: richestoresin.png]
any updates? it seems the weather down here went very bad, very quick so something indoors might be a must.

we could probably delay it till the sydney folk can come down, i dont know if there is enough of us melbournians to make it worth it alone, plus may is just about over. does anyone go to manifest? we can meet up there maybe. google manifest melbourne anime festival if you dont know about it.
hey guys, just got an email about the melbourne doll festival, they are pretty blythe heavy so we could all walk away with a beautiful outfit or two, i will post with the dates and times if anyone wants to take their girls to visit other doll enthusiests (sp)

is anyone interested?
*coughs life into thread?*
[Image: richestoresin.png]
*gets out a defibrillator*

i think its time doctors and nurses!

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!