Feedback for cmair1202
+1 Good transaction. Thank you.
+1 Thank you so much for the Target hunt!! I love my little pullip Rosalind! Prompt shipping and very nice to email with!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 as a seller

Great communication and fast shipping. My Dal was packaged safely and I am very happy with her! Thank you grin
+1 as a seller.

Received my Yeolume safe and sound — and very quickly.

Thank you!

smile
+1 received trade item quickly, thanks!
+1for cmair1202 for being a great swap partner for the x-mad swap. She sent incredible items for Heath and shipped on time. Thanks so much again!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 as a buyer

Communication and payment when quickly and smoothly.
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
+1 for a super stellar buyer! Was wonderfully patient with my technological ineptitude and a great communicator! I hope you enjoy your dolly!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 on a trade/sale

cmair1202 was great to deal with, shipped my items promptly and they were well packaged for the trip. Thanks!
+1 as a seller.

Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much. :-)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25