Lunatic peoples?
Oh my gosh True, I am sooo glad I spilt with you, that stock is stunning!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Guuuh! I love the Queen! I wish I wasn't so broke.
She's up for order at PS again and I want to click Add To Cart soooo bad!!

I also didn't know I wanted Alice until now...thanks a lot True! lol, just kidding!
Her eye make-up is so elegant..ooo..
Just a tip: do not try to undo the Queen's braid. It's not pretty. :p
Ooo do you have any pics of what it looks like when let loose??
I'll take a photo tomorrow. It's really not pretty. sad Her wig has middle parting, and no matter what you do, the parting stays in the middle. It looks okay if she's in pigtails, but not when loose.

I already rewigged + rechipped her. :p
Oh Lunatic Queen is just lovely, I adore the idea of hearts on the eyechips, I will definately have to get my hands on her soon!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

How fragile is Alice's stock? I really love it but if its going to end up breaking easily or something, I'd rather commission someone to make something similar.

But I really like her faceup too though. She looks just right for a character doll I wanted to have made.

I am torn!! Because I also want Risa (rock version) but I'm not sure I can justify two more new Dals as I am not giving my current ones the attention they deserve at the moment as I am so busy.
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Well, it has netting on the sleeves, and netting is always fragile. Othereise, not that fragile.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
My WR arrived yesterday, he had plastic on the outside of his shoes as well as the inside on his skin...er.... vinyl. His hair is course too and when i took the plastic off his feet and put his socks back on they had already began to stain after thirty seconds >_<

I'm colour fasting his clothes today then I'll take pictures.

His face-up looks awesome in my ho. So glad I got him!

His body and legs seem sturdier too, though not sure if that's just me. I haven't really looked at my other tae's legs and joints for a while now.
[Image: richestoresin.png]
I cant wait to see pictures tagi! Im really excited for WR

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
[Image: 78265005.png]

Face up!

You'll have to excuse my nooby pictures my camera (and my skill) is fairly average. I put the rest behind links to keep the post small.

Extra accessories!
The mask ears are designed to fit through the two holes in the brim of the hat, only good luck with that. The wholes are thin and the mask is a little thick. Haven't tried the eye monocle yet, really afraid of scratching something.

Watch and chain close up
It's secured to his pants and vest, plus there is a hook attaching the middle of the chain on a few pieces of stitching so a little delicate.

Hello
I only just noticed one of his socks was twisted. Pretend you don't notice.

Shoes

With the hat
All his tight fighting clothes makes it hard to move his arms around a little.

Hair

With Tutor Seb and Missionary

My BJD stole his hat (and he plans on keeping it)

[Image: richestoresin.png]
he has interesting lips ! I always thought his monocle was kind of strange in that it hooks in his eye. >D

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr