CherryBlossomGirl feedback
Positive- 9
Neutral- 0
Negative- 0

+ 1 as an amazing, super friendly buyer <3

CherryBlossomGirl is such a fantastic nice person to deal with, I'm SO super happy she's the one who bought my Pullip Oren.
She even sent me pictures afterwards, thank you SOOO much for this perfect transaction and the lovely pictures.

You're simply amazing!
+1 for a nice buyer. She bought fur wigs from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you^^
+1 For an awesome buyer! She bought Chill from me, and I can tell she went to a good home smile Thanks!!
+1 as a wonderful buyer.Communication was wonderful, would not hesitate to do business with again. A true pleasuregrin
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 wonderful buyer. she asked me to hold a doll for her for 3 weeks. she paid right on time and is overall a lovely person. <3<3<3
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 buyer. great communication, very polite, patient with international shipping. smile
+1 as a buyer, very friendly and wonderful transaction smile
+1 as a buyer! Paid quickly, and was very understanding about the delay with the Canadian Postal strike!
Thanks so much! Great buyer. Paid when said they would. Everything was perfect!
+ 1 as a buyer. She was so pleasant to work with, great communication, and overall a wonderful buyer. Thank you for giving Fanatica a wonderful home!
+1 as a buyer
CherryBlossomGirl bought two Monster High dolls from me. She paid right away and kept excellent communication. I'd be more than happy to work with her again. smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST