Feedback For Teslithia
+1

Great buyer! Paid quickly and let me know as soon as her items arrived. I'd definitely do business with you again! Thanks!
+1 for buyer. Very prompt and nice! yay
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 Great buyer! Paid fast and stayed in communication the whole time. thanks!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer! Paid promptly and was easy to communicate with. smile Thanks!
purchased a wig from me - 1+ as a buyer!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer!

Gina's a fantastic repeat (or is it three-peat?) buyer. She is a fun person to PM with, a quick payer and always lets me know when items arrive so that I may leave feedback. Thanks for being a wonderful buyer, as always. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 payment received quickly. thanks for a smooth transaction!
+1 as a buyer, very friendly and prompt. smile Thanks!
+1 as seller. She waited patiently while I had my Paypal issues, and then sent the stock promptly and packed well. Thank you so much!
I just had the most pleasant transaction with Teslithia. she was so nice and boy she sipped fast. He price was fair and Tae Yang Rayne is just as she described him! Perfect. Her PMs were friendly too! I would do business with her again and again. Thank you Teslithia!
+ 1 postive! Excellent buyer, very nice and fast payment grin
Who are these woodland creatures? I think they're dolls..."

At home: Teddie [BJD Lati Yellow Pirate Lea]
+1 as a buyer

Teslithia paid quickly and is a very friendly person to exchange PMs with. Great transaction! I hope you enjoy your wig. Special 2
+1 as a buyer

Teslithia is a GREAT buyer, I loved dealing with her, one of the best doll transactions ever. She purchased Greggia from me.
+1 as a buyer, bought a bunch of clothes from me, such a nice person! Thank you so much!
+1 buyer. Everything went smoothly! smile Communication/payment.