Feedback For Teslithia
+1 as a buyer
Another great transaction!! grin Friendly communication and fast payment. Thank you again!
+1 as a great seller. I bought some clothes from her. Great comunication, well packaging and fast delivery.
Thank you so much wink
Item: bought 2 dresses and 3 pairs of mary jane shoes from me
Date: Early Aug 2011
My Location: THAILAND

+ 1 as buyer

Comment: Great communication, and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer!smile
+1 I bought a Stock Dal Outfit. wonderful transaction and REALLY fast Shipping. Great Experience all around, thank you!
+1 as a buyer fast payment thanks.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 As a seller! Thanks for everything! grin
[Image: pullips.jpg]
+1 as a wonderful split partner.

We split Isul Mao (she took the doll, I got the stock). Really organized and communication was top-notch throughout. She kept me informed every step of the way and shipped super fast. I am perfectly happy with the split. I highly recommend working with her!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Item: bought 10 pairs of MJS from me
Date: Late Aug 2011
My Location: THAILAND

+ 1 as buyer

Comment: Great communication, and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer! Also thank you for your continuous support~grin
+1 as a seller

I bought a beautiful statue from Teslithia and she is friendly, helpful and extremely well organised. Can't recommend highly enough
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a Seller -- I recently adopted Teslithia's Greggia. Great communication throughout and quick shipping. Recommended, thank you!
+1 Swap. I love everything that you sent. Thanks so much! The bear is going on my van tonight. smile
+1 as a fantastic seller.

I bought a complete Dal Angry from her and she was perfectly packaged and was sent very quickly!!
Thank you so much Happy
+1 as a buyer.
Bought a rement candy shop set. Pleasure to deal with.
Thanks!
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 as a seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with doll was shipped quickly and packed securely. Would not hesitate to do business with again <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller! I bought a 25cm obitsu, which arrived safely- and even included extra hands. Thanks! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips