Square's Feedback
Hi! If we've ever conducted a transaction together, please leave some feedback for me. smile Feel free to be as vague or as specific as you'd like. XD

Positive: 14
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Thank you!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Very nice contact, fast payment. Two thumbs up
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 as buyer, very nice, great communication, so very cool grin
+1 as buyer of a Monster High Draculaura fashion pack. Prompt payment and good communication. Thanks smile
+1 as a buyer. Great communication, prompt payment, everything went very smoothly with her. Thank you so much for buying from me!
+1 as a buyer, can't wait to see pics of the wig you bought ^^ Wonderful communication and all around a great transaction!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a buyer. She bought Celsiy's stand from me and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction. :-)
+1 as a buyer! square is extremely nice & payment was quick! Thank you!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer for a smooth and easy transaction, thank you. smile
+1 as a buyer.
Gave my Neo Noir a great home & let me know when she got there. Thanks so much!
+1 for Participating in the EE international GO and paying promptly.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a buyer ★

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1 as a split partner!

Square is super friendly and let me know as soon as the stock arrived smile I would happily do a split with her again!
+1 as a buyer. Square bought a Craziia from me paid promptly and had great communication. It was a pleasure.
+1 Thank you! Friendly, fast payment