Gothic & Lolita Psycho Yuki - added new pics 6/2
... ok that's not a really psycho or gothic pic, just a quick snapshot for now. I will take more at the weekend. She's amazing!! <3

[Image: 5776519062_41567a7bea.jpg]
Gothic Lolita Yuki by Suemomo, on Flickr
She's SO lovely! Can't wait to see more!!

When will mine be here D: D:

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Oooohhh! I can't wait to get mine (i gots teh red eye one) she looks so beautiful though <3
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
ooh, she's pretty, I like her face-up. I won't be getting her (I have more than enough dolls on my want list!), but she is very pretty. I like her wig too, what's the quality like?

she is so beautiful. I can't get her either but I look forward to many photos smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She looks awesome. I love the details on the stock. :3
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
She's awesome, can't wait to see more detail of her fashion.
She's beautiful! Hope to see more of her in the future. smile
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Very nice looking girl! ^^ More pictures, please!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Thanks so much!! ^__^

Here are some new pics. I hope you like them! <3

[Image: 5792533273_93c995905d.jpg]
Gothic & Lolita Psycho Yuki by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5792534245_dcab1c829d.jpg]

[Image: 5792533907_cc7cda70bb.jpg]

[Image: 5793094798_387e32208a.jpg]

[Image: 5793094186_901e60beb8.jpg]

[Image: 5793093908_f2b9cd3dba.jpg]
Oh Sue! You made her into the new Noir!! Heart 2 amazing shots! I can't wait to get back on my computer to see them better! (On my phone now)
She looks gorgeous! Incredible photographs as well. I love the atmosphere. :3
..wow. *Jaw drops* Those photos are so cool! You really captured her personality perfect in this one and the background and all those awesome details make it all the better!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
The set you made is pretty awesome. If only I could be so creative.....and I am in Love with your Yuki by the way. he he!
Gorgeous!!!

*wants hers now*

EDIT:
I just got mine in the mail smile
But I'm not sure about her hair and need your help. Do I have to open all the pigtails she has?
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)