The Soft Side of Ferocious
[Image: 5788117316_0751af7c14_z.jpg]
Xenon Ishikawa by NectarineFire, on Flickr
On first handling Xenon I was struck with his fierce Kabuki-esque faceup. It gave him an intensely wild and baleful glare from some angles.

The surprising part was that from other angles, I thought Xenon actually had an alluring feminine sort of beauty as well...

[Image: 5788115834_8afa94dde1_z.jpg]

[Image: 5787559783_b6b0570b41_z.jpg]

Different angles would completely change the expression of his face...

[Image: 5787638687_d37e0dfcfb_z.jpg]

here he looks forlorn...
[Image: 5787639069_724242d0c0_z.jpg]

first I hardly noticed him among the others when in the box, but after opening him I like him quite a bit! yay Especially those horns :O
Wow, he's cool! You're right, he looks really different depending on the angle. Thanks for sharing pics! I'm curious to see what the rest of the boys looks like OOB as well. smile
Thanks, Bo! yay
I'll try my best to do a boy a day (hmm sounds naughty lol- but I mean debox and upload photos Tongue)
Holy crap, he's gorgeous. O___O I really didn't expect that.
[Image: Bianca.gif]
Lol thanks Arara!

Here's an extra photo just for you XD

[Image: 5788116540_b63f5389e8_z.jpg]

Here he looks sweet to me! And I imagine the faintest hint of an unsure smile...
D'aww, that's so cute. Gotta love those horns. And that hair. <3

Er..he won't eat me for calling him cute, right? Awesome. That's what I meant to say..awesome.. -plzdon'teatme-
I love him he is so special grin . QOUTED NectarineFire "The surprising part was that from other angles, I thought Xenon actually had an alluring feminine sort of beauty as well......He does look a little fem but he still is masculine. My fav pics of him are 2nd and 4th grin ! Thank you for sharing the lovely pics of him. smile
You got a "whoa, that is fricken' AWEEEESOME'" from my boyfriend. And I agree. yay
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
wow ! What an amazing Tae ..
He is much way better than the photos O_O
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
HORNES!!!!!! xD he's too badass!! I really love his kabuki facepaint, it's breathtaking. The second pic is my fav <3

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
These photos are so awesome, especially that last bonus image- he does look really sweet in it. Those boots are pure wicked, wish I had a pair in real life myself. XD
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
He's fantastic looking and you're right, in some shots he looks so beautiful and in others he looks menacing. What a wonderful Tae!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Wow! I love how you've captured different expressions from him!

I remember how when these dolls were first announced, the community was all like, "Blech, WTF?" but your photos have made a very compelling argument for the beauty of this guy.

And I do love his horns!

Nice job! Congrats! I'm looking forward to your Boy-a-Day! yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
(06-02-2011, 12:02 PM)Sayonara Wrote: D'aww, that's so cute. Gotta love those horns. And that hair. <3

Er..he won't eat me for calling him cute, right? Awesome. That's what I meant to say..awesome.. -plzdon'teatme-
LOL! I think he's bad-ass and kyooooooot at the same time too! I think if he will eat us it won't be because we called him that. He looks evil in a wild and chaotic way so not the type to carry grudges. If he does eat us it would be because he didn't have anything better to do that day haha!

(06-02-2011, 03:04 PM)CupcakeSnowflakeLove Wrote: I love him he is so special grin . QOUTED NectarineFire "The surprising part was that from other angles, I thought Xenon actually had an alluring feminine sort of beauty as well......He does look a little fem but he still is masculine. My fav pics of him are 2nd and 4th grin ! Thank you for sharing the lovely pics of him. smile
Thanks CupcakeSnowflakeLove! Yeah he's totally androgynous is a way, giving me different vibes at different times!

(06-02-2011, 03:12 PM)Grassshackgirl Wrote: You got a "whoa, that is fricken' AWEEEESOME'" from my boyfriend. And I agree. yay
Haha thanks guys!

(06-02-2011, 04:05 PM)chocoang3l Wrote: wow ! What an amazing Tae ..
He is much way better than the photos O_O
Thanks yay From the photos I only really liked one of them, Luke Takamura (the one with the white and blue face-up) I totally didn't notice this guy until I slipped him out of the box and realized he had horns! (something I somehow missed when looking at the photos)

(06-02-2011, 05:45 PM)N0xx7 Wrote: HORNES!!!!!! xD he's too badass!! I really love his kabuki facepaint, it's breathtaking. The second pic is my fav <3
YEAH!! XD Thanks a lot <3

(06-02-2011, 08:25 PM)mrsmarks Wrote: These photos are so awesome, especially that last bonus image- he does look really sweet in it. Those boots are pure wicked, wish I had a pair in real life myself. XD
Hehe I had taken those photos especially to show off those boots! XD
Although the stand is showing in that last image, there's something I really like about it as well, but I can't really describe why. I see something of a moment of the innocence of a wild beast (??)

(06-02-2011, 11:17 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: He's fantastic looking and you're right, in some shots he looks so beautiful and in others he looks menacing. What a wonderful Tae!
Thanks! I like such dichotomies, I'm glad I managed to bring them out in these photos yay

(06-02-2011, 11:43 PM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Wow! I love how you've captured different expressions from him!

I remember how when these dolls were first announced, the community was all like, "Blech, WTF?" but your photos have made a very compelling argument for the beauty of this guy.

And I do love his horns!

Nice job! Congrats! I'm looking forward to your Boy-a-Day! yay
LOOOOL I know I was feeling kinda sheepish about admitting that I got them, but I'm glad I haven't been "laughed off stage" as of yet hehehe but I really do like this guy. Although I have to admit I'm still very skeptical about three of them XD

Sorry I didn't take any photos today I've had a killer migraine for the past 24 hours T_T though I've got boy #2 on my desk as I'm typing this and as soon as I'm done posting this I'm going to get him out of those twisty-tie chains. Hopefully I can have some pics up tomorrow smile

He looks way better in your pics than the promos.