My grail...Principessa ♥
I just can't explain how amazed an happy I am with this girl.... ♥ I've longed for her so much, and now she is here <33!!

[Image: 284704_149827848428935_100002051639584_3...9854_n.jpg]

[Image: 281314_151817491563304_100002051639584_3...3217_n.jpg]
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Congratulations! She's gorgeous! And her wig compliments her face up so well ^^
Congrats! I love gothic-styled girls! smile
Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.
Possibly the loveliest Principessa I've seen, I'm not usually that keen on her but yours is gorgeous!
Congrats on her!!! She looks amazing with that wig!!!
Princis are always so stunning. Congratulations on getting your grail smile.
Congrats she is stunning!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congrats on her! I know I longed for Princi till mine arrived, there's just something so dark and mysterious about them no? Yours rocks the fab wig too ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
I agree with everyone else, she is lovely, & the wig really suits her. I've not seen her in a black wig before.

She is really beautiful, huge congrats! She is my grail also. smile
She looks amazing with that wig! Congrats!
Wow ! I don't blame you ! She is very beautiful smile
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
She's absolutely gorgeous! Happy There's just something about Principessa, she has so much character, haha! And that wig looks amazing on her *_* You're so lucky, and congrats on obtaining your grail! :3
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words <33 I'm so happy you like her!!! ♥♥♥
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

She looks fab, where did you get that blue black mix wig? I've been after one to make a wonder woman costume for one of my girls for ages! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*