sceimhiuil's feedback!
Positive: 45 (+16 as a buyer, +6 as a split partner, +16 as a seller, +2 for GO participation, +3 trade, +2 swap organization)
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

livejournal: http://sceimhiuil.livejournal.com/279451.html (5 positive, 0 negative)
ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/heavenlybitter (37 positive)
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Excellent buyer! Commissioned me for a hoodie, paid immediately, and was very friendly throughout the whole transaction. I highly recommend sceimhiuil!
+1 for a great sale

sold me an obitsu and was a pleasure doing business with ^^
+1 as a Buyer
Commissioned an outfit from me smile
Communication was very quick and she gave great feedback. Payment was very quick as well. Perfect commissioner smile
Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer

paid promptly, always lovely & friendly and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. Great to deal with smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a split partner!

A pleasant experience from any point of view! She's super sweet and friendly! yay She was even able to find the shop with the lowest cost and she has been very honest asking the right quote! She has shown me the doll when it arrived to her, and packed it very carefully to send it to me. Thank you! Happy
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a buyer! She bought Eos from me on a layaway plan and she paid it off much sooner than agreed upon. Great buyer!
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

+1 for a great sale

wanted a wig i had for her Eos - brought it along t a meet and she now owns it - not one problem ^^
+1 as a split partner!!

We split LWR (I got the stock) and everything was packed perfectly and it arrived super fast! She's a super amazing partner and I'd be happy to split with her anytime smile
+2 for participating in the Leeke and Luts GO! Thank you!!! smile
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 positive smile Very nice person, quick transaction, no problems at all ^ _ ^
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
+1 as a seller - I bought a wig from sceimhiuil. Communication was stellar, she gladly answered all my questions and gave me tons of info! Arrived safe and sound, and the wig is lovely. Thank you so much!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
+1 as a seller. smile I purchased a mini Lalaloopsy from her and it arrived fast, was securely packaged, and the communication was perfect. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller.

Hyper-super-extra nice! Went through all sorts of trouble to get me a Mini Lalaloopsy plus the one she already bought!
They arrived safely, packaged nice and secure. smile
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
+1 for buyer.
sceimhiuil bought my custom dal, she was very sweet and patient, I'd work with her again anytime!! Thanks again, and I hope you give your new girl lots of love!!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr