Positive-8
Neutral-0
Negative-0

My ebay username: monabraten
All positive smile
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
+1 as a buyer! A pleasure to deal with, thanks so much for buying Sebastian ^-^ <3
+1
Very nice and friendly person, I'm very glad I was able to make something for Buzzingbumblebee's dolls ^ ^
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
++++++1
Great communication , very lovely to deal with smile Would definitely recommend <3
Happy that you like Faye's new look ~ <3
+1 Great buyer! Patient and easygoing. Thank you!
+1 Great buyer; Purchased a doll from me and she was shipped safe and sound all the way to Norway! Very polite as well. Thanks Mona!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 as a buyer! Buzzing bought my Prupate from me. It was a great transaction. She paid quickly and communication was great. Would definitely do business with her again. Thanks again!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
+1 as a seller! A pleasure to deal with and fast postage to the uk. Lovely friendly person and I would definitely deal with again - thankyou xx
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
Bought Ddalgi stock. Bee is very sweet to deal with and the outfit arrived right away even though it had to cross an ocean. +1 seller fb for Bee. Would happily buy from again!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as a seller. Bought some Blythe stock from her. Very easy to work with. Thanks!! smile