Harajukupat Feedback
I dont have anyfeedback from here yet...but I do have 100% positive feedback on Ebay as 305patriciap and have been a member there since `05.
+1 Great buyer! Communication is great and prompt payment! Thanks! yay
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 as a buyer!

Wonderful buyer! She paid quickly and communication was prompt and friendly--she was even kind enough to let me know when her doll arrived safely (which means alot to me bc I'm always a nervous wreck when dolls are in transit Sweatdrop) Thank you! ♥
+1 as a buyer.

She was so sweet and wonderful to deal with! Just a real pleasure. smile Very glad my Aquel has found a new home with such a sweetheart. yay
+1, awesome buyer, prompt payment and excellent communication! Thanks again!
+1 for being an amazing buyer and for being super patient. enjoy the girls!