Just a few pics
These are just a few pics of my dolls. I changed my boys eyechips to green Coolcat ones. I also got a new girl and give her my other girls wig and I got Noel a new red one. I love it on her. So meet Noel, Holly and Shane. Holly is the blonde and Noel is the red head.

[Image: shader.jpg]
[Image: 64648459.jpg]
[Image: grshn.jpg]
[Image: grshn2.jpg]
[Image: hon3g.jpg]
[Image: hon2s.jpg]
[Image: sh1s.jpg]
[Image: 82273018.jpg]
Nice piccies, I especially like the last 2 couple pics, very cute <3

Thankies!!!! He kinda feel over and that how those pics came about.

Your dolls are lovely smile I like the second one most!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
All I can see are frogs in ice-cubes T_T
All the switching around of wigs & eyechips look great. I especially love your green-eyed boy. smile

(08-05-2011, 03:35 AM)NectarineFire Wrote: All I can see are frogs in ice-cubes T_T

Now you got me all curious and wanting to see the frogs in ice-cubes. I hope someone can help you out!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks everyone! Shane had green eyes before the change but they where a dull green. I love this vivid green.

I'm sorry NF that u can't see the pics. I did use Imageshack to upload the pics. Hopefully something can be done to fix that.
I adore your Cornice, she's really beautiful!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
I love the modifications you made! Those green eyechips look amazing :o
Looks like they had a beautiful day out Happy
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Oops! Saddened that I couldn't see these photos I didn't think to check back here again! Anyway...

(08-05-2011, 05:42 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Now you got me all curious and wanting to see the frogs in ice-cubes. I hope someone can help you out!

Haha, trust me the novelty wears off prettttttttty fast T_T

(08-05-2011, 07:39 AM)SwordPony Wrote: I'm sorry NF that u can't see the pics. I did use Imageshack to upload the pics. Hopefully something can be done to fix that.

Thanks! KiraKira kindly sent me a work-around that I'm waiting for the right time to try out, I also mean to ask Kanamai if she would consider registering DM with imageshack so that the photos would appear to everyone no matter where they were logging in from.

Meanwhile, *innocent puppy dog look* they say Flickr and Photobucket are the best! OvO

*cough*boycottImageshackdownwithImageshackandtheirdraconiannewpolices*cough*
What a cuties^^ I love the pictures^^