Wouldn't you like to know the story...
So, Edward arrived today! The FedEx guy woke me up by ringing the doorbell. XD I was expecting a normal Pullipstyle fedex box, since I only ordered Edward and Sugary Carnival Black set this time (Natsume is in another shipment). But I get downstairs and I see this:

[Image: 6844075392_6a46124b0d_z.jpg]

Uhh did Natsume come early?? LOL. Then I open it and get a real honest laugh when I see this:

[Image: 6844075774_0d1368a879_z.jpg]

Thanks, Mike, my cats will appreciate it! XD But I also noticed it's a box in a box! So I pulled it out and got this:

[Image: 6990201627_e13e1f9a59_z.jpg]

HAHAHA! Plus there was cardboard lining all 4 walls of that carton for stability! XD

Here's what I got:

[Image: 6990201321_964e667a57_z.jpg]

and so ends the tale of Edward and the Cardboard Shipping Cartons!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Maybe Edward would like to cut up the cardboard with his scissorhands....
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Maybe! LOL But now I have two great boxes for packing, as my cats don't seem interested today. :p
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Lol, I love cardboards along with my cat. It's like opening a present - the longer the better smile
Congrats on your Edward, he's uber cool!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
HA! AWESOME! maybe your Edward was just giving him vibes that he needed extra cardboard to prevent an Edward escape ... he does have access to scissors you know? lol

one of these times i just keeping for a stray bunny to pop out lmao
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Ehehe! So cute! I hope we see piccys of him if you un-box him ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
lol My Naomi showed up in almost as much cardboard. At least you can put your to use, and you have an Edward now!
lol!so funnysmile
That's really funny and made me laugh! LOL
Pullips: Stica - Snow Miku - Lunatic Queen - Cornice - Romantic Alice - Amarri - Raphia - My Melody - Tiphona - Eos - Aquel -
Bloody Red Hood - Chelsea - Romantic Alice Pink - SDCC Batgirl - Prunella - Prunella - Zuora

Dals: Lunatic Alice - Chibi Risa - Cinnamoroll - Sooni - Cinnamoroll - Rot Chan
Taeyangs: Butler - Wayne - Kain
Isuls: Mao
Waiting On: Jupi - Mercu

My Flickr/////My Feedback
Hehe, a very well-packed box of win indeed! I wonder if the doll I've got coming will have that much cardboard? xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Lol :p I get my dolls in the original boxes smile I think my last 2 came in a Blanche box.

Lol, out of all the dollies I've ordered from PS, only this one came in an original carton - or should I say, 2 cartons!

Edward is unpacked, his underwear is set aside for colorfasting, and he seems happy. XD I gave him some cardboard to play with but he pouted because it wasn't good for cutting snowflakes out of.
Feedback!!My Flickr

lol from personal experience, cardboard doesn't "fly"like paper does ... i'm with Ed, i'd pout too lol ... but it's good for sharpening his blades ... lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)