Cordia
Cordia was only my sixth Pullip, arriving in January of '06. After 6 1/2 years, I thought she deserved some upgrades. So I gave her a pair of KiraKira eyechips and a Liv body. Here's the improved Cordia with some catus interuptus:
[Image: 7505202354_5714d2375e_z.jpg]
Ace (the cat): Darling, allow me to assist you with your makeup before she takes your picture. There, you look better, now

[Image: 7497912318_26ffd0797e_z.jpg]

[Image: 7497911638_8dea63ca9b_z.jpg]

[Image: 7505201524_87e52728ac_z.jpg]
Ace: What! You're not getting out any Rement for me to play with?
(Pardon his weepy eyes, he suffers from allergies.)

[Image: 7497913418_d4443dbd15_z.jpg]

[Image: 7497912896_7d64816934_z.jpg]

[Image: 7505200884_412a13c9d3_z.jpg]
Ace: Is so boring when there's no Rement. I shall nap here until you decide to do something more interesting. Zzzz...
Wow, I wish I'd had KiraKira chips when I rechipped my Cornice! Yours looks gorgeous.

And your cat - smile
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thanks! I picked this color out for Noah (Jimmy X) but decided they were a bit lighter than I really wanted for him. So I'm happy that they turned out to be perfect shade of blue for her.
Awwwwwwwwwww <333 That last pic of your kitty is just so nommy & cute <3 Makes me want to fuss his tummy.

Love your girl too, the combo of her lovely bright hair & bright shiny chips is gorgeous.

Awww your girl is so pretty!

And your kitty is adorbs >w<
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Wow! She's beautiful! And your kitteh is too cute! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks! I'm pleased with the results. And for a cat, Ace actually likes belly rubs.
I love Cordia's new look. Her eyes are gorgeous. Your cat is so cute as well.
Love that hair! She looks wonderful smile
Thanks! Her stock wig is still in pretty decent shape.