Nasira
I'm very behind on posting my pictures, so if you've checked out my flickr page in the past week, these are old. I still wanted to post them here though.

Meet Nasira. I've read it's the female equivalent to Nasir, which means helper.

[Image: 7610834312_2d0f51cc57.jpg]

Nasira is a Jinn, and she's going to be helping me keep the casting straight on all my character dolls since I am always changing names and characters.

[Image: 7610835062_9f210f3dd2.jpg]

[Image: 7610835808_df86032686.jpg]

Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Your girl is so cute grin I really want to get a Nah-ato someday to make a Korra custom smile I keep seeing all these dollies and wanting it more XD
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
She's very pretty. She really suits that hair colour. =D
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
She looks like a confident Jinn, who knows exactly what she's doing. I'm happy that she's there to help you with the casting responsibilities. I love her vivid electric blue wig!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's soooo pretty! I love the outfit you gave her!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's so pretty. I love her wig and outfit.
She looks lovely in that blue wig. I've always wanted to get a second one to customize, but have yet to get around to it.