Mia-Théra Laveleye ~Pullip Merl~
[Image: 7656944458_a7d006e282_z.jpg]
Mia-Théra Laveleye by Aienhime, on Flickr

My new girl <3

She's a lady born in a decent, rich family, but she's a bit on the wild side, often unable to control her emotions. Her family is worried that if she won't be able to control herself better, she will be in trouble when she's older, so they've sent her off to live with her aunt to learn some manners.

Her name is short for Maria-Théresa =)
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
She is beautiful !! I love her personality too it fits her to a T hehe
Congrats !
She's very beautiful, and the background you picked out seems to suit her perfectly!
She is so pretty! Like the background story too.
She is sooooo pretty! Also, I totally love her name!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh man, I love her name it really suits her personality. =)
I love her back story. I bet there are some great stories about what she gets up to while living with her aunt. She is really beautiful.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She looks like she's already learning some manners...she's sitting up so straight and proper. Happy congratulations on the new girl!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Pretty! She looks so delicate. And that's a nice picture!
Aaaw I love Merl!!! She's in my wishlist!!! You did a beautiful portrait of her ♥
Thank you so much everyone <3 Merl is a beautiful girl, I recommend her to everyone!!! grin
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~